Why join LTU?
It is innovative and stimulating!Our DNA is technology! 80% of the team consists of engineers and senior researchers. We work for major brands operating in various fast growing sectors and technology
It’s rewarding culturally and technically! You integrate a team working with Paris and New York and work one 100% day twice per month on innovation and creation. That’s what we call the 10% innovation !
It’s a team! By integrating LTU you join a team on a human scale where individuality is respected and valued.
Experienced Software Engineer (Paris)
LTU technologies is currently looking for an experienced software engineer (products and applications) to strengthen its engineering team.
The engineering team is an agile software development team, constantly adapting its method and working on technically interesting problems. As a software engineer on LTU tech’s team, you will:
- Be a prominent member of our development team
- Help design and implement new features and new products
- Maintain and continuously enhance the automatic tests environment
- Have a long term vision on our products : how to handle large amounts of traffic, how to handle more data, how to enhance maintainability…
- Interact with other teams on a daily basis
- Be proactive in enhancing the quality and robustness of the code. You will propose innovative technical solutions and new methods. You will help drive the team to better standards.
- You have at least 5 years experience in a software development company.
- You have a Masters degree or equivalent in a leading engineering school or university.
- You are an expert at at least 2 object-oriented languages (python, C++, java or equivalent).
- You know Linux and feel comfortable working in this environment.
- You have a significant experience in client-server interactions, API design, distributed computing as well as in building mutli services / servers systems as designer or lead dev.
- You speak French perfectly and English fluently.
- You are passionate about at least one of the following areas : software engineering, image analysis, distributed algorithms, software development process.
- Continuous integration, code reviews must be a part of your vocabulary as unit test is your best friend !
- Location: Paris (1st arrondissement)
- Date: ASAP
- Compensation: based on experience and skills
Please send a resume and cover letter to: jobs (at) ltutech.com – reference is INGSEN03
Lead Research Engineer – Image Analysis (Paris)
LTU Technologies seeks to hire a lead- research engineer. A seasoned researcher with excellent academic background and a strong hands-on industrial experience, he/she will be in charge of designing, implementing, and validating new algorithms according to our needs, optimizing our current algorithmic core, and selecting new technologies to acquire or license and integrate. More generally, he/she will foster innovation and technological excellence inside LTU, and also represent LTU’s technological excellence in the academic and technological worlds.
As a member of the research and development team, you will have a key role in the design and development of our algorithms. Your role will encompass the following:
- Design, development, optimization, validation of new image indexing, classification, detection, tagging algorithms.
- Programming, documenting and supporting these algorithms- C++ mostly
- Defining our algorithm development and validation framework and procedures
- Advising our customers on how to optimize the usage of our algorithms in their environments
- Representing LTU’s technological excellence in the academic and high tech spheres
- Developing ties and partnerships with the scientific community and academic or industrial research labs.
- You have a Master’s degree or equivalent in a leading engineering school or university, PhD in computer vision, image processing, video processing, artificial intelligence or any connected area. And a passion for this field!
- A strong applied technology experience, preferably within a software editor.
- A wide knowledge of various artificial intelligence or multimedia data analysis fields – neural networks, SVMs, speech and sound recognition, OCR, speech to text…
- Strong C++ and Python programming skills, as well as the corresponding development tools in Linux.
- Team-oriented, an ability to teach others and learn from them
- French and English
- Linux OS skills, SQL skills and software quality knowledge are a plus
- Where: Paris (central, 1st arrondissement)
- Date : ASAP
- Compensation : based on experience and skills
Please send a resume and cover letter to: jobs (at) ltutech.com – reference is RESEARCH03
IT Manager DevOps(Paris)
We are looking for a DevOps engineer joining our technical team in Paris to optimize LTU’s products and solutions deployment with the development team, with IT skills. You will be part of the development and operation of our Cloud offer.
Some figures: 50 virtual and physical machines, 99,8% SLA over the last 2 years, an international deployment in Europe, US, Japan and Australia, mora than 400 internal and external control points of the entire production …
- Install, update, maintain, monitor our SaaS Solution in production
- Deploy, maintain, optimize our cloud and web infrastructure
- Define and develop administration tools for our SaaS platform
- Optimize our delivering and packaging tools
- Be a key player in our application and solution launching process
- Analyze and solve performance or scalability issues
- Administrate LTU internal services, maintenance, materials
- Linux system administration experience
- Expert in scripting and experienced in web programming (Bash, Python, PHP, HTML,.. ), familiar with databases management systems (PostgreSQL and/or MySQL)
- Familiar with complex and scalable server architecture
- Good knowledge of development tools like gerrit/jenkins
- Experienced in monitoring tools, frameworks and processes
- Experienced in automated deployment / configuration management software
- The ability to work close together with product developers and support.
- Experience with continuous integration tools, Agile Methods
- A systematic and empirical approach to solving problems
- Location : Paris (1st arrondissement)
- Date : ASAP
- Compensation: based on experience and skills
Please send a resume and cover letter to: jobs (at) ltutech.com – reference is INGDEVOPS