Vearsa is a software company that provides data services to various online industries. Originally an e-book retailer, the brand has evolved to leverage smart data to help businesses sell more products online. Vearsa, which means “poetry” in Gaelic, references the long history of Irish storytelling and continues the tradition of helping publishers thrive in the digital age.
The ebook platform Vearsa aims to rethink the publisher’s sales opportunities by tracking book retailers’ websites. Hence, it needs to regularly check that all the preview images of books covers displayed throughout the internet are the accurate covers released. The client needs to optimise the resource dedicated to image checking for its database of more than 500 000 ebooks available.
- Increase your sales
- Optimize your compliance process
- Ensure a good brand image
- After browsing all available cover images and their associated metadata, run the matching algorithm on all cover images to identify those that do not match
- Provide our easily deployable API to run the technology within the Vearsa ecosystem
- Ensure a powerful, robust and scalable image recognition technology for the client to analyze a large volume of images